Experience the luxury of our all-new glacier water lavender and mint sugar lip scrub.
Enjoy your most healthy, hydrating looking lips in seconds per use!
Pro tip: keep the applicator in the fridge for 3 minutes and use to further reduce inflammation.
- Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free; gluten-free
- Ingredients: Sugar, jojoba oil, coconut oil, beeswax, vitamin E, mountain cherry extract, large flower purslane extract, honeysuckle flower extract, dandelion extract, sodium hyaluronate, 1,2-hexanediol, lanolin, resveratrol, agave nectar, palmitoyl oligopeptide, glycerol.
About this item
- Because You Deserve the Very Best – Our Lavender and Mint Sugar Lip Exfoliating Scrub is designed to renew and refresh your skin for that insta-ready smile. Forget roughness, forget dead skin and chapped lips. It’s so easy to smooth your smile and perfect your pout, simply apply our luxurious exfoliating scrub to reveal smooth, healthy lips.
- Natural & Skin-Loving Ingredients – Made with natural, indulgent ingredients to soothe and care for delicate lip skin. Exfoliate your lips with a special combination of Sugar, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E and natural extracts including Mountain Cherry, Large Flower Purslane, Honeysuckle Flower, and Dandelion.
- Everything You Need (And Nothing Else) – At SNOW we believe in only using necessary and effective ingredients, that’s why our Lavender and Mint Sugar Scrub is gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free and phthalate-free so you can relax knowing that there are no chemical nasties. Our unique formula harnesses the power of nature to give you amazing results time after time.
- Younger & Fuller Looking Lips – Our lip exfoliator works perfectly with the incredible SNOW Anti-Ageing Lip Treatment. They have been designed to complement the SNOW teeth-whitening system, now a global phenomenon; just check out the smiles of our thousands of followers and celebrity fans!
- More Reasons To Smile – Choosing our Snow Lip Exfoliator doesn’t just look good, it feels good, too, did you know that 1 in 5 children in America don't have access to basic dental care? That’s why we donate a portion of our profits to families who can’t afford basic dental care. Because everyone deserves healthy teeth. Now, that’s something worth smiling about.